Thank you for volunteering to serve as a team manager. Please make note of the following information:
- Team pages are available on the our web site. Managers should create a web site account. See instructions on the Team Page Help web page for detailed instructions.
- Please keep all information current on your team page (i.e. practice, games, meetings, etc.) Parents and players use this site as a resource.
- The Team Manager Manual is below which includes many important duties and important information regarding the Team Manager position.
- Game Rescheduling Procedures are posted on East Central Soccer District's website. Please review the procedure before completing the East Central Game Change & Displute Resolution Request form.
- Manager Templates for team rosters, tracking list, pocket rosters for parents, etc are offered below. Feel free to use these or create your own.
- We encourage you to share any managing tips, shortcuts, ideas, templates that you currently use or have created. Please contact the Select Soccer Coordinator or FDLSA Board of Directors and we will pass along ideas/suggestions on these pages.
Any team manager questions should be directed to the Select Soccer Coordinator.