to the new online home of the Fond du Lac Soccer Association
3. Fill in the required fields.
Please note, if you are creating an account to register your child, you will
create the account in your name with your information. Once you register the
child, they will then be added as a sub-profile to your account.
4. Click Sign up for your NGIN Account at the bottom of the page
5. An activation email will be sent to the email address you used to create your
Note: If you do not see the email within a couple of minutes, be sure to
check your Spam/Junk folder.
6. Open the activation email and click on the activation link in the email.
7. This will bring you back to the www.fondysoccer.com website where you can
successfully log into your NGIN Account.
Already have a NGIN Account
Please note: The Sports NGIN system only allows for one unique email address to be tied to a single NGIN Account. A user only needs one NGIN Account, which they can use across multiple organizaton's websites.
If the system recognizes that your email address already exists, then you have already created an NGIN Account. If you don't remember your username, simply enter your email address to log in. If you forgot your password, you can retrieve it by selecting Forgot Your Password at the bottom of the login screen.
If you already use your NGIN Account to log into another organization's website, then all you need to do is login to the www.fondysoccer.com network so you can register a player, sponsor, or coach and receive any communications sent out.