All players with 2005-2013 birth years are welcome to tryout for an Fond du Lac Phoenix Select team. Have questions that are not answered on this page or the Select Soccer page? Ask:
Select League Director
Please read all information for the 2023/2024 Age Group requirements to find your appropriate time to tryout.
Each age group will have at least two tryout sessions they can attend. They do not need to attend both, but attending more than provides coaches a better chance to evaluate players. If you are not able to attend tryouts during this time frame (due to injury or being out of town) still register and note that in your registration.
Here are an overview about Fond du Lac Phoenix Select tryouts and programs offered:
- You must attend tryouts to be considered for a Fond du Lac Phoenix select team. If you cannot attend FOR ANY REASON please notify firstname.lastname@example.org right away. (But you are still required to register)
- Each session is typically 60 minutes long.
- The color structure of our teams are Red (top tier) and then Black. White is used only when there is a third team in an age group
- Tryout evaluations will be done by independent evaluators and Select League Phoenix Coaches.
- Cost to register for tryouts is $20 (non-refundable)
- Arrive 25-30 minutes before your session to check in at your specified field and warm up after getting checked in.
- Wear shin guards, cleats and bring a properly inflated ball and water bottle
- Players will receive a tryout number sticker for the tryout session
- Parents may not be on the tryout fields
- All players will receive notification by email with an offer, alternate status, or decline.
- Once you accept an offer, you must secure your roster spot by registering online. Instructions ill be emailed to players receiving offers.
- The 2023-2024 season player pass for their new team begins on August 1, 2023 and runs until July 31, 2024.
- A player photo (for player card) must be submitted upon tryout registration.
First Date of Offers
- U11-U15: June 16, 2023 at 12pm
- U16-U19: June 23, 2023 at 12pm
You will have 72 hours upon receipt of an offer to accept.