All players with 2000-2009 birth years are welcome to tryout for an Fond du Lac Phoenix Select team. Any player with 2010 birth year will need permission to tryout from our President, Chad Collett.
Registration for tryouts will open in early May. Please read all information for the 2018-2019 Age Group requirements to find your appropriate time to tryout.
Tryout dates by age group. Both genders will have tryouts on same day, and same time, but will be on separate fields.
All tryouts are 5:30pm - 7pm
- Monday June 4th: U11
- Tuesday June 5th: U12
- Thursday June 7th: U13
- Monday June 11th: U14/15
- Tuesday: June 12th: HS/U15-U17
- Thursday: June 14th: HS/U18/19
- Make Up Date: Tuesday, June 19th (this date is tentative based on how many players and at which age groups may need to attend).
If you cannot attend your main tryout session STILL REGISTER and note you cannot attend and reason.
Here are an overview about Fond du Lac Phoenix Select tryouts and programs offered:
- You must attend tryouts to be considered for a Fond du Lac Phoenix select team. If you cannot attend FOR ANY REASON please notify firstname.lastname@example.org right away. (But you are still required to register)
- each session is 90 minutes
- the color structure of our teams are Red (top tier) and then Black. White is used only when there is a third team in an age group
- tryout evaluations will be done by Craig Peltonen and Jillian Saiberlich (Coaches with Marian University Soccer Program) and Select League Phoenix Coaches.
- There is a $20 tryout fee due at time of tryout registration. This fee is non-refundable for any reason including if a player cannot attend tryouts, an offer is not extended, or a team is not formed.
- arrive 25-30 minutes before your session to check in at the concession stand pavilion and warm up after getting checked in.
- Wear shin guards, cleats and bring a properly inflated ball and water bottle
- players will receive a tryout number and matching pinney for the tryout session
- parents may not be on the tryout fields
- all players will receive notification by email, or phone.
- once you accept an offer, you must secure your roster spot by registering online. Instructions will be emailed to players receiving offers.
- The 2018-2019 season player pass for their new team begins on August 1, 2018 and runs until July 31, 2019.
- A player photo (for player card) must be submitted upon tryouts.
First Date of Offers:
- U11-U13: June 15, 2018 at 12pm
- U14-U19: June 22, 2018 at 12pm
You will have 48 hours upon receipt of an offer to accept.